Saturday, December 29, 2007

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas! We certainly enjoyed spoiling each other this year. We can't believe that every Christmas after will be much different. We treasured spending time together and can't believe how our lives are going to change. Deric is truly such an amazing husband. He does so much for me..considering now that I'm sick all the time. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. 

This holiday season I had to just keep reminding myself the reason for the season. God sent a precious gift to Earth. Jesus would change the world forever. I'm am looking foward to telling my little one all about Jesus and the love He has for each of us. 
Deric and I are anxious and earnestly praying for wisdom in these next couple months.  We need to find a place to live and figure out how much I need to work to make ends meet. We both trust that the Lord will provide for us and guide us in the right direction. So, if you know of anyone who can give us a place to live, let us know! We may rent or buy a house. Wherever we live we will be together, forever. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! Cool blog!
The best!