Monday, June 30, 2008

Butterflies and babies

So we got a house! Yeah! I'm very excited, but while waiting to hear about it I've been making myself sick! I've felt a little bit better since we found out that we got the house, but I'm still nervous about baby stuff.... I'm trying really hard to patiently wait for the Lord and not take a test until Friday. But I want to know!!! Should I ease my mind and just do it? Or try to find peace in the Lord until then?
Until I decide... I'll do anyother crossword to take my mind off it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i say wait. i've wasted so much money on tests! keeping my fingers crossed for you girl. more importantly, you're in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

ooo, that's hard! I don't know what I would do. On one hand, you don't want to take it too early and get a negative test if you are indeed pregnant. BUT, I'm sure it's killin' ya to wait! I think it depends on how "late" you think you might be. I'm hoping for the best!

...and it's so exciting everything went through on the house! :)