Monday, August 4, 2008

A recent post atlast!

For those of you who read my blog, I'm sorry for the month daily. It's been really crazy around the Miller household.
First we found out on July 4th that we are expecting! We waited until the doctor's apt to tell our friends. We are so excited and very thankful that God has kept our little beanie baby (that's our nickname until we find out if it's a girl/boy) safe thus far. I'm due March 12th and am well into not feeling well. My body is changing and I'm really emotional. Deric has been so patient and supportive. I'm thankful he hasn't held my crazy mood swings aganist me.
We also moved into our house at the end of July. I also turned the big 25. It's truly made me feel like an adult. We have a house and a baby on the way. The boxes are everywhere! Sometimes it's truly overwhelleming, especially when 6/7 days I don't feel well.

This next year of my life is going to be filled with so many changes. I pray that God continues to keep us and the baby safe, as well as provide for all of our family's needs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!

A Full House said...

Yea! A new post!

I'm so excited for you guys and your new changes!
Seems like things are falling into place for you.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Have a great week!!!

A Full House said...

You didn't have any spider friends at the retreat??? Lucky you! On day two there was a lizard outside our door too (we had an end room)and we wondered, "Hmmm, who's gonna eat who?" But, by day three they both were gone :)
I had fun working with you too!!!!!!