Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Making a list, checking it twice!


Here's my Sophi Jean at 20 months!!!!

Yes, I've already have started listening to Christmas music. I've even watched Frosty the Snowman and read Sophi some Christmas books. I may have bought her a bell necklace so she can sing, "Jingle Bells."
I'm glad I've started celebrating! My days and nights are super crazy. With my brother's wedding on Dec. 30th, I have so much on my plate. Not to mention planning/baking/wrapping/shopping for my family!! Just to add to the craziness, I got a job at Children's Place. Some have told me, I'm crazy! Which today is my first day, so I feel crazy!! But with all the extra expenses going on, (not to mention my HUGE car bill needing to be paid off ASAP), I am giving up some of my week nights and my Sundays. I am excited about my discount on Sophi's clothes and that I can get a pretzel during my break. I will be at the PV Mall on Black Friday at 4am working like a crazy girl while Deric and Sophi put up our tree. I do feel a bit of that mommy guilt and hope and PRAY that I will enjoy this season with my family. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger, even if I'm living off coffee and peppermint bark!

Speaking of my list... I'm so glad Shutterfly makes fast and inexpensive Holiday cards. I've picked this card:
With Love Chartreuse
I love how I can use different pics! I'm excited to use some pics from Sophi's pictures in her flower girl dress! :)
Shutterfly has made my life so much easier! I've made photo books for gifts, posted pics online, and printed pictures needed for Sophi's baby book. I love how their books are in "SCRAPBOOK" design. It's fun to change color, font, and add little embellishments. If you are looking for a gift or to send out holiday cards, check out their website! I plan on making a Disneyland book once the Holidays are over.
Here's 3 links to check out:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
OR http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements
AND http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

BTW, I'm getting an awesome deal just for writing about them on this blog, so that is the meaning behind that. :)
You can get it to, just be clicking here: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010

I may be busy, but I won't be a GRINCH!

0 comments: