Friday, October 26, 2007

Off to Disneyland!

Today is a grand day! I took the day off to go to Disneyland with my friends. I'm very excited! But the main reason I was writing today, is because I truly have the BEST HUSBAND EVER! Yesterday he sent me flowers. The card said, "For no reason." Then I came home and he vacuumed! Cleaning means so much to me! Now don't get me wrong, Deric is the best all the time. This year we have learned how truly different we are. I still don't understand his thinking the majority of the time. I think he feels the same about me. But Deric is always wonderful. He wants to make me happy. I'm truly thankful that someone cares so much for me. Now I am working on showing Deric how much he really means to me. He doesn't have to send me flowers or clean for me to know he loves me. But, its just an added touch. :) 

0 comments: