Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So this week has been better than last week. We had conferences last week. It sure made for a very very long week. To top it off, I was home on Thursday with another horrible migraine. We have this kid in our class that is in need of help. It makes teaching very frustrating when he doesn't do his work and his parents dislike me. There is a plus to this week, I'm going to Disneyland Friday! It will be great to get away with the girls and do something not in Arizona. Now for everyone who knows me, I'd much rather go to Big Bear, but Disneyland is just as good. (Not better though). My principals asked me today if I was pregnant? I laughed b/c I was 1 week late until today. I really thought I was! I told them, "no, do I look fat?" Luckily they said I don't. But I guess all the in-style dresses I'm wearing make everything think that. There was a rumor they said, going around. So to clear the waters, no I'm not pregnant. I'm sad, but that just means Deric and I get more precious moments together. 

Speaking of Deric, if you ever meet him, he is hilarious! I can't believe how funny he is! I am so thankful I have a husband of such whit. Our kids are going to be always on the ground laughing! I know I am! He also is the most content person I know. I've never seen him angry. He never raises his voice. He is happy with life and knows that God is in control. It gives me strength because I am never content. It's comforting to know that I can lean on someone as strong as Deric. I'd be a mess without him. Well, I hope everyone has a blissful weekend! I know I will-time with Mickey! (No, not a pet name for Deric- his pet name is Piggle). 

0 comments: