Sunday, May 25, 2008

A few more things I've learned..

So since my last post on things I've learned, I really have been thinking about what am I learning.

Here are a few thoughts since my last post..

1. I wonder if God purposefully gives us cold air allowing us Arizonans to wear jackets and pants, right before the heat? Is the cold weather a little gift before its over 100 for more than 100 days!

2. No matter how nice the resort, I can never sleep in hotel beds. I'm forever cursed. Nothing is better than my own bed.

3. Speaking of hotels, Deric and I go to bed with our ceiling fan on everynight. (Even in the winter). I can't sleep at hotels because it's too quiet. I need the noise to really sleep.


Those are just a few of the things I've been learning. Today's sermon was really tugging at my heart strings. I can't wait to challenge myself and come to God when I'm worrying.. which I do often..

Also, don't forget to keep Steven Curtis Chapman and his family in your prayers. Sadly they lost their little girl in an accident this past week. :(

2 comments:

A Full House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Full House said...

I am so excited for you and the new changes you have coming up. I know that you are a great teacher and I admire you for knowing when you need a break. We have too many "burned out teachers" in our schools. Anyone would be lucky to have you watch over their little one. You have such a sweet gentle spirit. God bless as you take on this new responsibility. Have you started or are you starting in the fall?