Friday, October 31, 2008

My fall trip

This past weekend I journeyed to Wisconsin to see some college friends and to go to my dream concert. One thing you must know about me is that these two artists, are my top two favorite artists. As you can imagine, I have nothing bad to say about this concert. Granted, I was close to the youngest person there, but it was AMAZING! Needless to say, I did cry a couple times. :) 

My friend Angela and I also went to an apple orchard. It was so cold and windy!! But it was fun doing something "fall" and seeing that trees really do change colors. Here are a few pics:

I'm eating the best apple ever!!

Picking an apple from the tree.. however a lot of them were rotten

Angela and I taking shelter from the wind
Here I am holding a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch. 




1 comments:

The Porter Family said...

Soo jealous! I want fall to be HERE sooo bad!