Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sophi's first sickness :(


So all week I knew something was bothering Sophi. She wasn't sleeping well through the night, she was more fussy than normal, and (the biggest clue) she was spitting up after every meal. This spit up wasn't just a little, it came out of her nose, it was chunky, and the quantity had to be her entire meal. Today was the worst, I knew something was for sure wrong. I called my mom, she figured she was sick. So I called the dr. They had us come in and sure enough my baby has an ear infection. The nurse was so kind and compassionate as she watched me cry over my sick baby. I can feel a sigh of relief that it wasn't my diet that made her sick and that we know she'll be back to my spunky Sophi in no time.

Oh the good thing is she's not losing weight.. she's already 9lbs!!!

2 comments:

The Roussets said...

Poor baby! It's tough seeing them so small, not feeling good and not being able to do much-hang in there, Mom!!

Anonymous said...

:( Poor Sophi! It's so hard when your baby is sick and there is no way for them to just come out and tell you. I'm sorry that was so rough! Hope she feels better soon!