Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Bachelor

I'm sure I'm like several girls out there who are watching The Bachelor. Most of the girls are super annoying, but I keep watching it. I just can't stand the fact that Jason kisses all of them!! It must be written in the contract that he MUST kiss starting on the 2nd episode and he MUST kiss whoever he can. Granted, some of the girls asked to be kissed (WHO DOES THAT?), I would have thought Jason would have been different. I just fast-forward through all the kissing. Seriously, get to the good stuff!! 

Secondly, how is it that ABC only finds girls who are super skinny and totally hot? I knew he was going to send home the girl from NY. She didn't wear nearly enough make-up compared to the other gals. It just makes me sad that they never put real American girls on this show. Or maybe, just maybe, all the classic girls are taken or wouldn't dare to come on this show?? I know I would never, especially with him kissing every girl! 
Yet with all my problems with this show, I still watch. I will keep watching until he finds his "true love." 

1 comments:

Ashley said...

oh I am with you girl. I complain, but I still love the show! I had the same feeling about that girl from NY... she's from the next town over from us too! I guess my friend knows that Naomi girl too, so weird!