Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The nursery is almost done!!

Deric and I finally got to work on Sophi's room this past weekend. We bought her dresser/changer table (which ended up on clearance!). I spent all day yesterday doing laundry and organizing her drawers. These pictures aren't too exciting since it's not finished, but you have the general idea.
Deric also put up the tree decal on the opposite wall. Her crib is going to go along that wall. (We're just waiting for the family to buy it! Which is no biggie, since she'll sleep in our room for a bit anyways)
You can't see it, but there is a birdhouse hanging in the upper left hand corner.
We really love the tree! Our ceilings our so tall, that it just works perfect in the room.
The curtains we ordered come at the end of the week and we haven't hung all the "stuff" on the walls yet, but that's what Saturday is for!!
I feel better knowing all her clothes are ready and we at least have the 2 big things finished. She can come now!
I'll post pictures once everything is in it's place!! :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

soooo cute! I love it!

The Peevyhouse Family said...

Wow That looks awesome! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. I really love the changing table too! Funny how excited I am for your furniture and room when I don't even have any kids...oh well. I still love it.

The Porter Family said...

That looks so cute Jessica :) I can't belive you only have 16 days left!!! how awesome is that?!?!?! Ready to me a mommy? :) Can't wait to see the final pictures...unless she comes sooner than you finish it...he he!