Monday, March 2, 2009

The waiting game

I've officially completed all my projects, have a clean home, and now am waiting for Sophi to arrive. Last night I was telling Deric, "I'm going to be so bored!!" So this morning I tried to fill my week with things to do. I'm trying to do at least 1 activity of some-sort a day, that way the time will go by quicker! I'm also anxiously waiting for my best friend Jan to come. She arrives next Tuesday and we are super excited! The plan is to do a bunch of "girly" stuff until Sophi comes. (Nevertheless, the plan when she comes, may just be--give birth to Sophi. Who really knows when she'll make her apperance?)
Just to humor myself and to bore you, here is my schedule until Jan comes.-OR until Sophi arrives:
Monday- helped Deric w/ some Middle School stuff, finished gluing ribbon the letters for Sophi's room. Hung letters. Krystle is joining me to watch The Bachelor. (AHH! Anticipation!!)
Tuesday- Bible study, dr. apt., coffee w/ friends, laundry, go to post office
Wed.- coffee w/ friend
Thursday- Samantha is highlighting my hair (I've got to look good for Sophi!)
Friday- *have nothing*
Sat./Sun -they don't count, Deric is around. :) Deric and I do know we'll be taking some sort of prego picks together, when and where, not sure.
Mon.- *have nothing*
Tuesday- Bible study, dr.apt., pick up Jan from airport

As you can see, not much happening. I always watch The View at 10:00 and watch 1 show from DVR while I eat lunch. Otherthan that, I'm pretty much hanging around. If any of you are bored, or need help w/ anything, let me know!! I would love to help!

Well, this could be my last blog until Sophi comes, or one of many waiting for her to arrive. Only time will tell. :)

1 comments:

Ashley said...

you are so cute! It's too bad we don't live near each other, I'd love to go do "girly" things! :)