Friday, June 26, 2009

Baby shopping

My friend Lauren took me to a couple discount kid stores yesterday.
Here they are:

1. Puddleduds- AWESOME little store in Scottsdale. They have name brand items for $4/$5 dollars. Some things were close to $10, but once Sophi needs clothes, I'm going back! Can't beat getting a sweater for $4!! I got Sophi a How the Grinch Stole Christmas long-sleeve shirt for $6! It's super considering how much I love the Grinch. :)

2. Kid to Kid- This place wasn't as cheap, but they take your old items and give you cash. They have clothes, toys, books. Pretty neat if you can trade old items for new.

Baby shopping always puts me in a good mood!! It made me think, why is it that once you are a mom you shop more for your baby than yourself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean like the toys he's outgrown? or toys that he still plays with?

Liz said...

I love Other Mothers, too! They have TONS of baby stuff and stuff for Mom. Almost all my maternity clothes came from there- can't beat a 4 dollar shirt!