Friday, January 15, 2010

I've been awarded by Karilee!!

I love silly surveys, so here are 10 honest things about myself. In no particular order. :)

10. I love going to the mountains. Mostly because its normally cooler, but I enjoy hiking, boating, and the beautiful scenery.

9. I have to eat dessert every night before I go to bed. I know it's not healthy to eat right before bed, but Deric and I have a routine of eating dessert and watching a show in bed. My favorite dessert is always icecream, we have atleast 4 flavors in our freezer right now. :)

8. I am an extremely routine person. I also get very cranky when my routine is interrupted w/o warning. I have been a little more flexible since Sophi was born, but she's been in the same routine for almost 5 months now and she gets cranky too when things aren't the same.

7. My DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is my lifeline. I never watch a show live (unless it's The Today Show). It becomes so convenient, especially with kids here all the time. I love afternoon nap time, I can watch my recorded shows and eat. I also get very cranky when the shows "mysteriously" erase. When Deric and I were trying to figure out what to cut back "money wise" I admit, I had a little fit, demanding that the DVR will never leave this house!!! Call me crazy!!

6. I'm always ready to have another baby. I love kids in general. Being a Mom is rough at times, but the most natural thing that I am doing. My love for being a mom is reflective in my every day life. I read endless books, magazines, blogs, etc. on anything and everything Mom and baby related. I think pregnancy and child development are so fascinating.

5. I still have a small (small) crush on Justin Timberlake. He won my heart years ago and everytime he is on t.v. or has a new song, I have to check it out. Don't worry, Deric is still the hottest man I know. Justin just still is second. ;)

4. I would love to live in a small town in the Midwest. I do admit, we have a couple friends who are always keeping an open ear for job opportunities for Deric.
I love snow, small communities, and any temperature that is below 85.

3. I could watch Dirty Dancing over and over again. It is my favorite movie of all time. I'm never sick of it.

2. I have long-term goals of opening up a cooking school for kids. I love kids, teaching, and baking/cooking. My future sister-in-law is also a great chef, so I'm hoping I can convince her to go into business with me!!! If you have any great recipes, send them my way, I love trying new things!! (Especially if it's cute for kids!)

1. Deric and I rarely call each other by our first names. We have nicknames for each other, even for Sophi. I don't remember the last time I called Deric, Deric. Sophi, on the otherhand, I use her name more frequently, but it usually is accompanied with her middle name-Sophi Jean. It just goes together so well!!

I tag:
Stephanie
Krystle
Angela

Have fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your list! I agree about the DVR. No way, Hosea is that thing ever leaving our house! ;)