Friday, January 29, 2010

Random pics


Currently Sophi has a fever, this means Mommy lets her have her pacifier during the day (not just at sleep time). Sophi wanted both pacifiers and she played with one hand, and held one pacifier in the other hand. Sometimes she'd switch pacifiers, it's like it was a new flavor or something.



Sophi is pulling up now on everything. We had to finally lower her crib because we found her one morning on her knees trying to pull up. She still hasn't gained the confidence to get down, so she yells for help!



Here's my final cake from my decorating class. Roses are fun, but a bit tricky to make. I'm overall happy with my final cake. It was a fun class. I'm looking forward to using my skills for future baking!!



Here we are out in the cold from our day trip to Prescott. We were hoping to get some snow falling during our pictures, but at the moment no snow was coming down!! (Just rain!)



We took Sophi to the Sharlot Hall Musuem. It was neat to see all the old buildings and learn about some of Arizona's history. Sophi slept 1/2 of the time, but she woke up to see all the old cars, carriages, and bikes.



Just a cute shot of my cute Snuggle Bunny!! Her hair is so long! :)

2 comments:

The Roussets said...

Love seeing new pics of you guys!! Miss you, looking forward to Sunday! (nice cake!)

The Peevyhouse Family said...

Wow your cake decorating talent is really good! You'll have to show me how. I used to love decorating cakes when I worked at a bakery!